Midori Plains Minglanilla
Midori Plains nestles amid the green and serene vicinity of Tungkop, Minglanilla in Metro Cebu. This 8-hectare, Asian-inspired sanctuary fuses the quietude of zen living pampered by an uninhibited oasis of modern comforts at your behest. It's an ideal reprieve where pressures and challenges of daily living are soothed and where spirits are reinvigorated.
Experience a real sense of community where people don't just live close to each other but remarkably, are much closer with each other. Enjoy a wholesome environment where you and your family can build strong and lasting friendships with other families who share your own values and passion for life and more importantly, your well-being.
Midori Plains is where you revel a carefree and relaxed lifestyle after years of hard work or to nurture a new ang blossoming family. The community thrives on the values of unity and balance with nature to give your children the inspiration to dream big.
There are 3 strong key advantages of Midori Plains to highlight:
1. Strategic Location - it is very accessible to the city through the emerging new economy and biggest commercial district going to the south of Cebu – the SRP or South Road Properties covering over 40 hectares of future developments and mega projects like the future SM Seaside City and Filinvest’s Sanremo Oasis. Imagine less than 16 minutes with your newly acquired SUV going to your office or work place in the Cebu City proper.
Strategically located in Minglanilla, where you are sandwiched between 2 cities, Talisay City and Naga City of Cebu, Minglanilla is a bustling town of over 101,585 people according to 2007 census, it is one of the towns in Cebu where there are many OFW’s (Overseas Filipino Workers) working in different parts of the world. In fact, it’s one of the best places in the south to enjoy the countryside living away from hustling crowd of Cebu City.
Midori Plains is situated in Tungkop, Minglanilla at the back of Sister’s of Mary Boy’s Town 200 meters from the main road.
2. Eco-friendly development – Midori Plains is centered around concept of Zen living and Western concept. Midori means “Life” that’s why this project promotes green living, promoting sound environmental concept and protecting the natural beauty of nature.
So if you want lifestyle change, Midori Plains in Minglanilla is the perfect escape.
Midori Plains has 8 model units of houses to choose from. From townhouses to duplex or single detached to 1-storey to 2-storey single detached houses with 8 units to choose to fit family’s budgets and needs.
Whether you’re just a starting a family or a growing family who needs more rooms and more space, you have it in Midori Plains.
3. Affordability – We all know, the decision to have a home is a lifetime achievement, that’s why we call it our “dream home” or “dream house” but what makes Midori Plains different is that, any person with mid-income level can now have a high-end dwelling place we call home in Midori Plains. For less than 2 Million pesos you can have a beautiful home with plenty of space to expand according to your requirements.
The mastermind behind Midori Plains is no other than Cebu LandMasters Inc, the developer who is well-known for it’s brand name “SAN JOSEMARIA VILLAGE” in the town of Balamban as well as mid-rise condominium projects like Asia Premier Residences and Baseline Residences.
After the success of its first subdivision, the company then proceeded to bring its brand of San Jose Maria Villages, low-mid cost quality homes, to Minglanilla (in 2007), and to Toledo (in 2009). In 2010, the company launched its fourth San Jose Maria Village in Talisay City.
The company embarked on its first vertical project by launching the first residential condominium in booming Asiatown IT Park. The 17-story high-rise, called “Asia Premier Residences”, will be the first residence to operate in the area when units are turned over to buyers in the 4th quarter of 2011.
The 8 Midori Plains house models to choose from are the following in order of affordability:
- Mayumi – 2 storey townhouse
- Mika – 2 storey duplex
- Furyu – 1 storey single attached
- Shina – 1 storey single detached
- Naomi – 1 storey single detached
- Linode – 1 storey single detached
- Mulan – 2 storey single detached (medium)
- Ensei – 2 storey single detached (large)
Prices ranges from Php 1,800,000 to Php 2,950,000 with lot area ranges from 60 sqm to 120 sqm depending on the house type and design.
There are also Midori Plains lot only available for sale at 6,500 per square meters to 7,000 per square meters.
The prices of the house has two (2) options available. BASIC and ENHANCED. Enhanced package includes TRELLIS, TERRACE, LANAI and CARPORT ROOF and it can’t be just one of each. It should be package deal while basic are without those mention in the enhanced package.
Call right now to secure your spot in one of the nicest, most beautiful place to stay in Cebu, no other than Midori Plains in Tungkop, Minglanilla, Cebu.
“Midori Plains, live life now and zen.”